Terms and Policies
O! Jolly! LLC is the official name of the business, organized in the state of New York, US. (Yes, New York allows exclamation points in official business names!) The business encompasses the knit designing, fabric selling (O! Jolly! Crafting Fashion Shop), craft blogging (craftingfashion.com), online teaching (workshop.ojolly.net), and freelance teaching activities of Olgalyn Jolly. The business is located online at ojolly.net (and its subdomains) and at craftingfashion.com. External links posted on this site are to websites that visitors to this site may find useful or entertaining. Websites other than those located at ojolly.net (and its subdomains) and craftingfashion.com are not affiliated with O! Jolly! LLC and will have their own terms, conditions, and policies.
All fabrics on this site are responsibly knitted in New York City or the surrounding area. Some fabrics are produced in small lots and cannot be reordered due to yarn unavailability or other reason. Many fabrics can be reordered. If a fabric you'd like to order is currently out of stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if it can be made available again.
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, shipping address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide the Shop with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example).
The Shop relies on these legal bases to collect, use, and share your information:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of the Shop's legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights, such as providing and improving the Shop's services.
Information about our customers is important to O! Jolly! LLC. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- The Shop engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, including ShipStation a shipping software provider regulated by the United States Postal Service (USPS). ShipStation collects certain information about you on behalf of the USPS in order to properly create shipping labels for your order. The Shop will share your personal information with these third parties only to the extent necessary to perform these services. You can reference the privacy policies of ShipStation and the USPS to learn of their privacy practices.
- If O! Jolly! LLC sells or merges the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- O! Jolly! LLC may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary:(a) to respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) to enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) to prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases and are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting O! Jolly! LLC using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from O! Jolly! LLC after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Any changes to the online policies of this website will be updated on this page. Please address questions about this site or its policies to email@example.com.
Shipping and Return Policy
Your fabric order will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class or Priority Mail with tracking and without signature confirmation. A swatch only order will be sent First Class mail with or without tracking. All “Ready to Ship” items will ship from New York City within 2 business days of receiving your order. Custom knit fabrics usually ship within 15 business days of finalizing your order. Please allow approximately 2 to 6 additional days for delivery within the United States and approximately 5 to 14 additional days to Canada. Shipping times vary widely elsewhere.
The cost of shipping to addresses outside of North America increased significantly January 2018. To get a good estimate of shipping costs to your international address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
International customers are responsible for any and/or all customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping and purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Often customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. We have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and we are not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
Your fabric order will be insured through USPS or through an independent shipping insurance provider. If you require express delivery, signature confirmation, or other special handling, please leave special instructions with your order in the “notes or instructions” area of your checkout page. You'll be invoiced for extra charges, if any.
Items purchased from the Shop for delivery to United States addresses may be returned for any reason for a full refund (minus shipping) within 15 days, if they are unwashed, uncut, and unused. Custom knit items cannot be returned. The goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please email email@example.com for return shipping address and instructions. Items purchased for delivery outside the United States cannot be returned for refund.
Last update 23 May 2018